- FREE standard delivery for orders over £120.00 to a single address (applicable to UK Mainland only and excluding direct delivery for music frames and music trolleys).
- A £12.50 net delivery charge is applicable on orders below £120.00 to a single address (applicable to UK mainland only and excluding direct delivery for music frames and music trolleys).
- Non-standard deliveries ie. direct deliveries, Northern Island, Highlands & Islands, timed and international deliveries can be quoted for on an individual basis on request. Please see our Delivery Charges 2015 schedule or contact Customer Services.
- Prices are net of VAT, subject to change without notice and are those ruling at date of dispatch.
- You have the right to return an item for a full refund if you contact us within 14 calendar days of receiving your item. Items ordered especially at a customer’s request may be returned or exchanged at the manager’s discretion only. We reserve the right to offer only a partial refund if the goods you are returning have been damaged, devalued or used otherwise in accordance to what would be deemed reasonable, normal use. Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return. Goods may only be returned with prior authorisation and a returns number issued from our Returns Co-ordinator. Charges may apply. Returns must be made in the original packaging, however if the original packaging has become damaged then it maybe necessary to provide additional packaging.At our discretion and if a manufacturing fault is found we will either replace the item or have it repaired. Faults caused by owner misuse, unauthorized or self-repair or accidental damage will not be covered. If you suspect any items have been damaged in transit then we must contacted within 7 days of receipt and if able to do so at the time of receipt, sign the parcel as “unexamined” or “marked/damaged”.
- No cancellation of order will be accepted unless written notification is received by Percussion Plus prior to shipment.
- Title in the goods ordered shall not pass to the Customer until payment in full has been received by Percussion Plus. Until payment is made in full, Percussion Plus reserves the right to require the customer to deliver up the goods and if the customer fails to do so, to enter or appoint a third party on Percussion Plus behalf to enter upon the premises of the Customer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods immediately.
- Any damage or shortage must be notified to Percussion Plus within 7 days of receipt of goods. Failure to do so shall mean that the customer shall be liable to pay the full costs of goods ordered. If through no fault of Percussion Plus or its carriers an attempted delivery or collection is unsuccessful, a charge will be imposed.
- Percussion Plus reserves the right to cancel an order or suspend or delay delivery of it without being liable for any loss or damage if supply of the goods ordered is prevented by reason of war, civil strife, riots, adverse weather, floor, labour disputes, accidents or any other causes or circumstances beyond its control.
- Percussion Plus reserves the right to change and/or modify products and specifications without prior notice due to manufacturing or supply restrictions.
- All rights of Percussion Plus in respect of the recorded works and graphic design reproduced are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting are prohibited unless with the prior written permission of Percussion Plus.
- Payment of invoices should be made to Frederick Hyde Limited, 70 Weyhill, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 1HN, UK. Payment should be made in pounds sterling. Remittance advice should state Account Number and Invoice Number. Payment terms, other than proforma, are strictly 30 days net from invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing. Percussion Plus Ltd maintain the right to apply interest charges and late payment fees. Credit facilities can be withdrawn without notice. In the event of non-payment, the Customer agrees to pay all costs including legal fees incurred by Percussion Plus Ltd.Any invoice disputes or queries must be notified to us within 7 days.
- Percussion Plus reserves the right to require full payment from new customers prior to dispatch of goods until satisfactory bank and trade references have been obtained.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the High Court of Justice in England shall be the court jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising.
NatWest Bank, Sort Code: 60-10-04 Account: 58571094.
IBAN GB92 BARC 2051 0113 666824 SWIFT BARCGB22.
Credit Card Payments can be accepted.
Order Line & Customer Services:
Tel: 01428 653381
Tel: 01264 365748
Address: Enigma House, 7 Kings Road Industrial Estate, Haslemere GU27 2QH